ADELI number: 94-93-1778-8
Bilingual Spanish | Fluent English (TOEIC 815)
Occupational risk prevention worker (IPRP)
MBTI certified - OPQ 32 - 16PF - WAVE
A dual course in human resources and work psychology allows me to understand work situations with two very complementary perspectives.
After 20 years of professional experience in two large consulting firms supporting organizations and individuals, I created LM Working MediaCrea.
A thesis on the use of games in companies and the transfer of learning in work situations, was a springboard to orient my course on the creation of game content, the design of training devices integrating them as well as the animation of the sessions and their follow-up.
In addition to this activity, there is the design and facilitation of tailor-made face-to-face and / or distance training modules on hybrid training platforms.
With my "Learning" training platform specialized in professional development, I offer different packages in order to access online modules, workshops and individual interviews.
As a researcher at the Center for Research on Work and Development, I analyze the impact of the mechanisms put in place and the transfer of learning that professionals do in their work. It is the individual and collective use of the devices that is at the center of the analysis.
For more information, I let you discover my site. Good discovery !
Since 2017 - LM Working MediaCrea
Manager & Work Psychologist (Dr.)
- Design and animation of training platforms and "blended learning" devices
- Design of training modules (e-learning, webinar, MOOC, tablet games ...)
- Training and working group facilitation (QVT / RPS, crisis management, stress management, non-violent communication ...)
- Team seminar through play, drawing and theater mediation
- Game scenario design
- Animation of serious games and serious escape game
- Gamification of existing training content
- Diagnosis on the prevention and retention of people weakened by addiction
- Study on the transfer of learning between play sessions and work
- Research on the use of virtual reality
Study / research
2017 - IAE Paris Sorbonne
Doctor and researcher in work psychology | Lecturer
- EU Work Psychology
- Memory monitoring
- Master HR Selection Jury
2003-2017 - BPI Group - Paris
Researcher (2012 - 2017)
- Thesis on the impact of a serious game used in managerial training (CIR 2012-2015)
- Integration of serious games into training offers (blended learning)
HR consultant (2003 - 2012)
- Educational engineering and training animation on HR subjects (QVT, Non-violent communication, Emotional intelligence ...)
- Individual and collective support for employees in transition and / or professional integration (skills assessment, outplacement, VAE, training ...)
- Assessment driving for executives
- Educational engineering and training facilitation
- Mediation and advice ...
- Animation of working groups
- Game content design for training sessions
- Content design and animation of training platforms.
2010 - SNCF Service University - Nanterre
Occupational psychologist (CNAM internship)
- Intervention on a new work organization: teleworking
- Observation and analysis of work situations
- Animation of working groups for the leaders of the management committee
- Creation of a game to encourage discussion about work and the difficulties encountered
2001-2003 - Accenture
Change management consultant
Expatriate in 2002 in Berlin, working language English
- Analysis of trades, skills and training issues in the context of mergers / acquisitions
- Planning training and communication plans
- Design and writing of training materials
- Training sessions (12 to 15 participants)
Phonne(+33) 7 69 23 44 06
AdresseReception possible at home
Department of Val de Marne (94) - France